Gracie Girl

Nina is growing so fast! She will tell you what she's doing lately, just check back...

7/24/2012

I lost my first tooth!

When I lost my first tooth, I was showing my stuffed animals!  I was showing them my gum hole and then I felt my tooth click, so I pulled it out all the way.  I felt really excited.  So I ran around my grandma and grandpa's house and screamed "I lost my tooth!  I lost my tooth!!"  Then I showed my family.  Will got a wet towel for me and a plastic bag for my tooth.  Then when it was time to put my pajamas on, I put my pajamas on.  Then I took my tooth out of the bag and put it on my white sheets.  Then my mom told me to get a plastic bag for it so I won't lose it.  But when I got back my tooth was gone!  Me and mom searched around for it.  I said, "I brushed my tooth, so it is going to have some red inside."  We looked and looked and looked.  Mom said, "Hey, is this your tooth?"  And I looked inside... and said....  "It's red inside!"  Then I put it in the bag and put the bag under my pillow.  And when I awoke, I looked under my pillow first.  The bag was gone!  I thought the tooth fairy was going to go in the bag and take my tooth and take it out of the bag.  But instead she, or he, just took the bag.  I found TWO DOLLARS under my pillow. 
Before I had put my tooth under my pillow I wrote a letter to the toothfairy.  It said, "Dear Tooth Fairy, I lost my tooth by showing my stuffed animals."  And it had pictures on it to point her (or he) to where the tooth was. 

THE END

Labels: , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Web Counter
Free Hit Counter